Unique opportunity to dive into the rich world of classical tantra and deity yoga during the auspicious time of Navaratri; nine nights of the Divine Feminine.
What is included in the retreat package:
- Min 10 hours of guided meditation (optional to meditate up to 3 hours a day by the live yantra)
- Fire ceremony and kumari puja ritual
- 11 nights of shared or single accommodation at Samyama and/or selected venues
- A vegan meal made by organically produced ingredients by our signature restaurant eat.co
- Free drinking water
- Use of healing center facilities at assigned time-slots (steam room and ice-bath)
- Airport transfer from Denpasar
- Lunch and Dinner
- Private healing sessions (massage, steam, ice bath, ajna light therapy, yoga therapy consultation, salt-cave session)
Components of the Navaratri Initiation
Classical Tantra Sadhana (spiritual practice)
We will be working with three main technologies of Tantra:
- Mantra (sound) meditation with a special mantra for Navaratri
- Yantra (geometric form) in its most potent `live` form
- Yagna (fire ceremony) with special offerings for Navaratri
Additionally some classical rituals special to Navaratri will be performed.
Who can participate?
This retreat is open for anyone interested in this practice*.
The feminine energy exists in both men and women as the creative force embodied; therefore, everyone can benefit from this practice without any respect to gender or orientation.
*Participants with a history of mental health issues and are on medication; please provide the details of your condition to make sure that such Kundalini practice is suitable for your condition.
Accommodation and meals
Beauty and comfort combined in many accommodation options for different budgets.
Your rooms will be either at Samyama Mindfulness Meditation Center and/or selected resorts walking distance to the yoga hall.
There are several options for accommodation depending on the preference and budget; making this retreat accessible for everyone.
Our signature restaurant Eat.co will share the love for healthy eating and living with us throughout the Navaratri Initiation. Kundalini practices have a profound effect on our being and it is important to keep the body pure and nourished. Healthy and delicious vegan dishes prepared with localy produced ingredients which will support your practice in a very pleasant way. We offer one meal a day within the retreat package; however Eat.co will be at your service a la carte if you would like to savor more of this amazing food.
More about Navaratri
Navaratri is a Hindu festival celebrated when Mother nature is entering a process of purification and transformation during change of seasons. We as human beings are part of that process and any practice we do is amplified in strength and depth during this auspicious period. Therefore Navaratri is the best time to set an intention and immerse into a deep practice for creating a shift in your life; be it for calling upon abundance, health, power, knowledge or evolution.
Looking forward to an amazing journey together! You just need to make the deposit payment of 300 USD for enrolment. You can pay via bank transfer or by Paypal. The attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
- Budget package: 600 USD (shared occupancy for 4 people with outside bathroom)
- Standard package: 800 USD (Single occupancy at a standard room with outside bathroom)
- Comfort package: 1000 USD (Single occupancy at a comfort room with ensuite bathroom)
- Luxury package: 1300 USD (Single occupancy at a luxury room with ensuite bathroom and access to resort`s pool)